CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 2012 WIPocalypse!

Okay my bear really takes slowly progress. Since this month there is another company called me for participate in recruitment and also i need to be focus in post graduate enrollment exam :'( That's why iam so sad that i can't really make the mom's bear finish soon. so here are my progress:
My progress on June 2012

my progress on July 2012 is i almost finish mom's bear. it will be more one leg and i can be move on to her son.

My progress on July 2012

hmm.. iam not found any difficulty to make mother's bear. she is really cute and iam so happy that i rarely found blended thread. i found one now in her leg. wishing i can finish both of her leg so she will be happy meet her husband and daughter :p



0 comments:

Post a Comment