CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 19, 2013

20 Questions

I have found some 20 questions from Rahenna's blog (http://rahenna.blogspot.com/2013/12/20-questions.html) so i try to answer based on my version. thank you Rahenna! :*

1) Which fabric do you most prefer?hmm.. Actually it's difficult questions since so far i only using Aida and DMC Fabric. I prefer using Aida since it stiff than DMC fabric. I wanna try someday Evenweave, Belfast or Lugana even it's pricy in my country. 

2) What is your favorite fabric count?
i'm deeply in love with 18 CT Fabric. Iam still never try 25/28/32 CT before  since many my projects using 18 CT. in the opposite, I really hate stitching on 11 CT Fabric. It not really good since i love stitching landscape designs. 18 CT fabric is the best one for landscape designs. don't you think so?

3) What colour fabric do you most enjoy stitching on?
I Love cream and ecru color. I can also try experiment to hand dyed them. 

4) What is your favorite fiber?
So far i love madeira threads. it very smooth and also have bright color than DMC Color threads

5) How many of the 450 DMC Colours do you own?
Since iam still became stitcher for 2 years and will be 3 years on 2014, so far i collected 100+ DMC Threads. 

6) Of your last 5 projects -- how many used DMC/Anchor as the main floss?
haha just two of them. Central Javanese Wedding and also Windmill Mobilephone straps.

7) Of the last 5 projects, if you didn't use DMC/ANCHOR -- what did you use?
I usually using CMC threads to change DMC threads. since it far away cheaper than DMC but have similar code number with DMC threads

8) What needles do you prefer?
I love china needles and also John James needles. I can owe them to stitch my project. However, i don't like using Pony needles made in India. it very fragile it broken easily

9) What is the UGLIEST design you've encountered?\
Hmm.. So far i'm still not found the ugliest design however i really don't like to stitch sampler and flower project. 

10) What is the most BEAUTIFUL design you've encountered?
 I have two projects that became my favorites.. A Row Of Love by Dimensions and also Spring Comes by DOME.. both of them really stunning

11) Who is your favorite designer?
- Margaret Sherry
- Dimensions
- Nene Thomas

12) Least Favorite Designer
- Bothy Threads
- Lanarte
- PINN

13) Will you/would you support a designer who's personal beliefs offended / angered you?
Hmm.. i don't know since somehow personal beliefs designer not always same with us. we have different perception and mind about how we look up to the issues

14) Do you have a lamp especially made for needleworkers/crafters?
Nope, i prefer using daylight bulbs than specially made for my crossstitch project

15) What brand of stitching lamp do you have/prefer?
Nope, i really don't care what kinds of brand is it as long as it switch on all day long

16) What kind of environment best suits you when you are stitching?
I love to stitch in my own bedroom since it really quiet and i can focus to finish my stitch

17) Have you stitched any design more than once?
No, I haven't. I usually got bored to stitch the same project twice

18) Favorite design you have stitched and finished?
A Row of love by Dimensions, Central Javanese Wedding and also Windmill mobilephone straps. all of them are awesome finished project. A row of love and Central Javanese Wedding i got some award from Devianart for the best project :D 

19) Least favorite design you've stitched and finished?
Vervaco Booty shoes since it too many gradation about brown and pink. I also have Pink Rose by DMC and it still became UFO.. i think iam unlucky with flowery project

20) Last, but not least, what's your longest running WIP?
Spring Comes by DOME. its starts February 2013 and still unfinished yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment