CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 30, 2013

September Calendar Cat Margaret Sherry

My cousins will be continue her study at Japan soon on 2014. So i decide to make farewell gift and also birthday present for her. Her birthday will be celebrate on March 31, 2014. She loves cat so much and i want to make something about cat for her. 

September Calendar Cat (Margaret Sherry)



I already made some gridliness for helping me to stitch this lovely cat. I started this project on December 25, 2013 

Still in the same day.. i can finish the leaves and fruits. Now i can continue to the cat and branches

 
December 26, 2013  the cat's fur and branches almost finish. I just need to stitch white on white and also some backstitch

Voila one of two my calendar cat project is finished. it took 4 days since 25th-28th December 2013 to complete it. seriously, even it's simple pattern but i need many stitching technique such as petite, quarter and also blended threads. =__=a


i plan to stitch this finished project into this cute striped cushions. is it cute? i hope my cousins will love this farewell gift :)

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment