CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome back again!

Finally! i come back again after having civil servant's enrollment test in last saturday, 8th september 2012! Alhamdulillah, i can write down my answer nicely in the answer sheet. I'm really tired and my ehad exploded when almost one month i need to study everything about global issues. in the same time, my parent forbid me to do cross stitching for a while. Fuhh~

I'm really dying seriously to study all of them in such one months.. i have to fill 226 questions the total. 200 questions in 2.5 hours and 26 questions about the global issues (multiple choice, short essay and essay) *collapse

In the other hand, it can open my eyes about the problem in the world is concern about. That's part of challenging if you want to be ambassador from your country. wish me good luck for passing the exam! i really waiting for the announcement on October 2012! 

Now, i'm ready back to stitching again. here come to momma, my beloved teddy bear's cross stitch! here is my teddy's bear progress! :D




you can see i already finish some of the right side of flower's border for the pillow. it's already 85% of completion 


Voila! the flower's bordery have been completed. it's already 90% of completion. next i will continue 5% for the shadows in their leg and 5% more for the backticth. i will be finish on anytime soon! yayy! 



2 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Your Teddy Bears look wonderful! Great stitching, Marina!

Unknown said...

Thank you Debbie for the nice compliment! wish me that i can finish soon anytime. it almost 10% more to finish >//<

Post a Comment