CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Spring comes Pages 3 and 4!

Hi everyone! I realize today is valentine day, so happy valentine day for every people in the world! In my opinion, it's not just valentine day we care other people still everyday is a caring day for everyone in surround us.

I aware it's almost two month that i haven't posting yet. i'm kinda busy with some project and i will try explain in my other post. so here we are my spring comes by DOME that i have been made so far. check this out!


Pages 3 of 10
22nd December 2012 - 4th January 2013 (2 weeks)


Pages 4 of 10
5th January - 7th February 2013 (21 days)

yayyy! finally i have been finished this two pages for my big size project. will i finish it soon on March 2013? hiks i don't think so since there are 6 pages more. Here iam start to stitch pages 5 of 10! cherry-blossom tree hot to go! *Drum roll please >//< 



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made amazing progress =) I love those vibrant colore =)

Post a Comment