CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Another my stash collection

Hello everyone! i think it long time no see and no updates from me. yes, iam working now and cannot make the updates frequently. However i wanna sshow you my stash collection (both kit or pattern that i have start collected from this year)

Retail Therapy
Bothy threads

DMC Bag charms
DMC

Cardholder 
sincere

Parisian Bicycle
Dimensions

sst i will make this one and enter to the competition and it will be judging on April 2014 wish me good luck! 

Winter kitten
Daydream dimensions

i love this kit very much i got the mat and also the glass ready inside the kit 

Midnight Rendezvous
Artecy

Oriental lady wisdom
Joan elliott

European Bistro
Dimensions

I use my first salary to buy this kit.. i plan to make it in on SAL Building which held on May 2014


Come sail away
Ursula michael

Air goddess
Joan Elliott

Love pillow (Blue)

Weekend in paris
Dimensions minis

Another crossstitcher last issue magazine

Live laugh love punch needles
Dimensions

Windmill mobilephone straps
Yeidam cross stitch

Lovely orchid
DOME

A set of cofffee cups
DOME

Bag ladies
Dimensions sunset

Pleasantly yours
Dimensions

I have won the crossstitch bidding and lucky me i got both of them

Hydrangea flowers
bothy threads

my mom bought this kit especially for me and i waiting it arrived safely to my house

there are another stash collection that i will show you in next time. this is my stash collection until now, how about you guys? :))



0 comments:

Post a Comment