CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June - WIPocalypse (The Row Of Love)

woww! finally my name got registered as June participants in measi's blog! it's totally stressful when i already submitted my name until three times but no link appear. so i'm very happy when my name already registered! look at the red one! :3 :3

okay, since iam participate on June 2012 WIPocalypse, here they are my projects that already need to be done. i hope next month i can change the new project.

Before there are two bear has been done


After i continue my stitching look at the mom's bear progress


mom's bear dress difficulty is when i need change to brown thread to another blue and purple's. i hope her dress will finish soon as possible. >//<

P.S since, its my third project and i challenge myself to make big project (75 x 45 cm) with 11 CT Fabric. I really need your suggestion and feedback. is it already good? seriously, almost two month my progress working so slowly :')



0 comments:

Post a Comment